The organizers hope that the majority of participants will be able to reach Bolzano in person, but the Covid-19 pandemic is still affecting our lives. Therefore, we have to deal with much uncertainty and we cannot predict if participants will succeed coming. An interesting program of events and leisure activities is being planned, but due to said uncertainty, we are not going to include the cost of these events in the registration fees. All the events can be booked once in Bolzano or prior to your journey to South Tyrol. Get inspired by our initial ideas.
- Pay a visit to the new NOI Tech Park in Bolzano
- Get to know our ancestors and especially the famous mummy Ötzi at the South Tyrol Museum of Archeology
- View Bolzano from above, as locals use to during weekends
- Follow Sigmund Freud’s footsteps and see the magnificent Earth Pyramids on the Ritten/Renon plateau
- Experience the typical South Tyrolean Törggelen in a charming stübe
All the proposed events are to be confirmed. A member of the local Organizing Committee will join participants in all experiences.